About Dog Daycare
Congratulations. You've chosen to add a needy, vulnerable, opposable thumb-less member to your family. Of course, you intend to give her the best life possible, and this means plenty of mental and physical exercise as well as lots of opportunities to play, sniff, and explore. After all, dogs are... read more
Articles In This Topic
- May 22nd, 2015Entrusting the care of your furry friend to a sitter can be stressful. Learn where to look and what to look for when searching for the ideal dog sitter.
- July 17th, 2014Does your pup go into panic mode whenever you leave the house? She may be suffering from separation anxiety. If left untreated, separation anxiety can be harmful to her health.
- November 1st, 2012Ways to prevent your pet dog from destroying your apartment, including crate training, enrolling your pooch in doggie daycare, and using repellant spray.
- May 10th, 2012Daily dog walker? Doggie daycare? Yep. Providing companionship, exercise, and mental stimulation for your pup is crucial to his health and happiness — and good behavior.
- July 18th, 2011This editorial courtesy of Dr. Vivian Cardoso-Carroll, PetMD.com. My friend Jason Mayfield owns a pet boarding facility in the Houston area called the Bed Bath and Biscuit. He also trains dogs,...
- March 31st, 2011Most dogs like a little alone time now and then. However, some dogs are extremely people-oriented and will act out when they are left alone. This is called separation anxiety. Dogs with this affliction...